May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, June 8, 2007

 

most played songlist in itunes -- dolly -- who'da thunk?

.










i have no idea how this set of songs ended up being my "25 most-listened-to" songs, but i think its a real hoot. when i was young, my family would all sit around the tube in my grandparents' living room and watch lawrence welk, hee-haw, barbara mandrell, dolly, probably sonny and cher as well. that, to me, is country music. i really don't listen to much country music anymore, and its an anomaly of the first order that dolly's "best of" would be here. oh well.


lyrics:
skinny puppy - "death" and "candle"
tori amos - "pretty good year", "god" and "bells for her"
"Can't stop loving
Can't stop what is on its way
And I see it coming
and It's on its way"


colors: blue-green, salmon, beige, and grey

mood: dumpy, i was dumb and got a sore throat over the weekend, and am mostly recovered, but feel like the weekend was almost for naught.

chant/prayer/mantra: preparation is the order of the day.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter