May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

some things i want from life (not yet in any real order)

hi friends.

here's my list.


--
pax hominibus,
agape to everyone,
joel


http://revjd.blogspot.com/

Once in a while, the time will come
To surrender everything you have to give
Once in a while, the time will come
To surrender everything you have to give
-Flaming Lips, "Superhumans"

Enlightenment means choosing to dwell in the state of presence rather than in time. It means saying yes to what is.
-Eckhart Tolle

All formal dogmatic religions are fallacious and must never be accepted by self-respecting persons as final.
-Hypatia of Alexandria

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter