May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

 

in process... many things. :)

just a short little post to post a little something after that last post i just posted....


yep, i'm just catching up with myself lately.... wrestling with some issues really.

in the meantime, do you know what i think might be a very good and lucrative idea? for someone to make a wireless cablemodem/router combo that comes with a (swappable) hard drive inside the router's physical housing, and sits within the walls of the router's virtual firewall, but outside of any computers in the network, essentially acting just like a (file/back-up) server for yr entire network. that may allow the style of working i use to become significantly more facile.

lyrics: "the world is, the world is, love and life are deep, maybe as his eyes are wide. exit the warrior, today's tom sawyer, he gets high on you, the energy of the day, gets right on to the friction of the day." - Rush, Tom Sawyer

I strip away the old debris, that hides a shining car
A brilliant red barchetta, from a better, vanished time
I fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar
Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime...

Wind in my hair --- Shifting and drifting ---
Mechanical music --- Adrenalin surge ---
- Rush, Red Barchetta

colors: none. i mean, "red barchetta" red.

mood: no idea. really, just catching up.

chant/prayer/mantra: from the perspective of a lutheran minnesota youth: "dear god, please make this world right. whatever it takes, all that i am is yours." oh shucks, i hope i'm not fux0red for that.... :)

oh, and on a political aside, i think we should start passing around petitions for the removal of the bush/cheney administration from office, a la gray davis in california.

pax hominibus,
joel

Comments:
Ooops, I just found out that something like this already exists. Instead of having a swappable hard drive within the housing, one can just attach a USB drive to some routers and it works just as I was describing. Still not drop-dead simple, but then isn't that always the way of the bleeding edge?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter