May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

A new noise weapon against those with decent hearing

 
music: Shoplifting, by the English Beat.

colors: black and brown

mood: razzed

thoughts: the device linked above. wha? not only is that SO annoying, but crap like that should be banned, as it's really just plain disciminatory, and controlling. If you want to keep your teenagers from hanging out in front of your store, buy a separate stereo for the outside, and play some John Tesh on a loop. I bet that'd attract a lot of paying customers as well, right?

chant/prayer/mantra:
Is there any escape from noise?


pax hominibus(more of the same),
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter