May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, November 18, 2005

 

dueling something or other, but definitely not banjos

 
music: naked man, by the butthole surfers; zippity doo da

colors: strawberry vanilla

mood: okay, a bit sweaty - i think it takes me about 3000-3200 pedals on the bike to get to/from school. a bit less on the way home because i can coast downhill, or pedal in top gear.

thoughts: i didn't get all my reading done, but the reading i did get done was amazing. super-insiring. i wish i could read it over and over, or commit it to memory. perhaps that's what i'll do. yeah, i'll use some of the amazing mind techniques in the previous post.

chant/prayer/mantra:
remember everything, or at least anything.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter