May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Monday, July 4, 2005

 

My personal journal

Here is my personal blog at Myspace.com. Only my close friends go there.

color: mellow yellow

mood: energetic, yet sedate. i'm drinking chamomile/ginger tea this evening.

kind or unkind thought for the day: none.

starpower: 1 thurstons

chant:
Om Namah Shivaya Gurave
Saccidananda Murtaye
Nisprapanchaya Shantaya
Niralambaya Tejase

("I offer myself to the light
who is the true teacher within and without,
who assumes forms of reality consciousness and bliss,
who is never absent and is full of peace,
independent in its existence,
it is the vital essence of illumination."
from http://www.tlcspirit.com/mantra.html)

Signing off to get to bed.

a fran-style bus hug to ya,
joel

P.S. - I can't wait for the Hootie Canoe this year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter