May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

I sure do love women....

Dang, that last post was really long. It had kind of a slow intro, so if you read this blog at all I hope you made it to the end. Sorry so heavy. Not really "sorry" but more "sorry, ha ha" because "sorry, ha ha" is all about levity.

Anyway, before I sign off for the night, I just want to say that I can't help it. I just love women. All of them. Mind, body, soul. Some I'm quite attracted to, but most I just like to be around.

I'm still working on men but that's a lot more to ask. If pinned down on it, because of the way I feel about women, I'd have to evaluate myself as heterosexual, but every once in a while there's a guy I find atttractive for one reason or another. Almost always, the attractive part is their intelligence, or aura. I don't find men's physiques attractive, even my own, really. As far as thinking about sex with men, for me, ewwww... More power to those who do, I'm in your corner, but I just don't like male genitalia or the wide shoulder narrow hip thing much. "Curves, man, curves." As far as mind and soul, yep most men are close to on-target, but still have room for improvement.

To sum up, perhaps the best way to say it is "I'm with the circus." Not gay, but I fall somewhere on the not quite straight continuum.

I'm sure you all wanted to know that, and tthose who know me already knew. "I'm with the circus" <--> "Friends of those who allow themselves the freedom to choose"

Peace.

I have so much more random stuff to blather on about. I wish I could just keep journalling, but I need to sleep and get up for work tomorrow morning.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter