May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, July 1, 2005

 

I found this quote nice...

Actually, thebigview.com is a pretty good site overall...


"To be aware
is to be vulnerable.

Many seek meditation
because they believe
it is a way
to step out of life.
And for them
little peace is found.

Meditation is about feeling.
It is about consciously
allowing all feelings
to be.

Often one may feel
a pain
or pressure
in their heart.

If you can let yourself
feel this pain.
If you can surrender
to the moment and
accept that in life
there is pain,
and that to be present
is to be vulnerable,

then all feelings
can move through you
as energy
and you will feel
a love so pure
that it might even
make you cry.


For more of the quote, check here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter