May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Saturday, July 2, 2005

 

The music in the TV show Nikita

I am watching Nikita, a TV show that plays out like a movie, about a woman in her mid-twenties, who is kidnapped and turned into a hired assassin. Anyway, the music in it is excellent, and the Synth Rock exciting parts especially. I hope to make music like that, and also play tunes with screaming waterwall guitar levels through a wah, a tube amp hard-overdriven and an automated amplitude-modulated feedbacker.

Maybe a Country tune too. Modern Classical as well. Not Opera though.

Thanks to K and E for lending it. Good pick.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter