May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

Recording Music equipment before selling

Today, I am downloading the latest build of Sound Forge so I can record our drums before we sell them. Can't say I'm sad to see them go as I had wanted a set of electronic drum triggers rather than real drums. Hand drums, I like the real thing, but drum trapkits take up a lot of space and take a lot of rhythmic intelligence to play well and keep the beat.

Tomorrow we're shipping a bunch of stuff to Australia, mostly ethnic clothes and musical instruments, but also an Electrix Warpfactory Vocoder. If you know anybody who needs a great big 6x12 guitar cabinet drop me a line.

Last night went to a party and had a really good time. I don't usually party on Tuesday nights (American Beauty style), but did just this once because we're moving out of town and it was good friends. It's good to be among friends where you can talk really truly freely and be yourself entirely. Someday I hope to be friends with EVERYONE, or is that an obtuse way of saying I'll say whatever's on my mind to whoever's nearby? 8v)

I still have a lot of stuff in my life that I don't really share. C'est la vie -- we all have our secrets, and meeting people is a lot like playing Stratego(tm), you never know what you encounter until they turn and show you their number side.

Joy.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter