May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, January 11, 2008

 

More Art

I realize quite some time ago, I said I would periodically post some of the art that I've drawn. And I've been slack about that.

I just came across some pieces, so here's another, called Angel with Rose and GSW.





mood: Nervous. I interviewed for a chaplaincy position yesterday and the interview was kinda so-so. My chest was bothering me and the chairs were made for people shorter than I, so I sat at the front of the chair and felt like that alone threw me, plus the interviewers used the "silent treatment" on me, and I was a little rusty on giving/getting interviews, so kinda filled the awkward silence by blathering a bit. Oh well, I hope I get it anyway. Nice folks, but I ssure could've given them a better interview.


chant/prayer/mantra: for the angels.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter