May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

Does the part about Scrappy Doo resonate?

It may be safe to say that the United States -- along the raw capitalism that has driven it -- has pretty much jumped the shark. I wonder what else is left that can be written in? In a way, the thought that more fantastical things could be written into the screenplay is supremely frightening. Why can't it just be like Milo and Otis?


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments:
Indeed! jumped the shark is the perfect term for what has happened here. Reykjavik is looking more and more interesting every day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter