May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

 

home

If u lived here, u'd b home by now! (IOW, earth is yr heavn. EOM)

--
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T


addendum from home: i had this revelation today after leaving the library, when my coworker who lives only a few blocks away was almost home already and i had to spend another 30 minutes to get home. i think the quote above does a fairly concise job of explaining the basics of my understanding of what jesus was trying to say about "the kingdom of heaven" being right here. and its why i get so upset with christians (and Muslims and people in other religions i suppose) who focus on and anticipate the afterlife to enough of a degree that they disregard their lives, and the condition of this world.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter