May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, December 14, 2007

 

Bawa Glossary of Terms

Islam and World Peace - Explanations of a Sufi - Appendix: Glossary | God, Wisdom, Peace, Prayer, Love, Unity, Sufi, Islam, Sufism, Inner Heart, Sufi Path

OK, I'm just testing out and setting up the latest version of Google Toolbar, which *finally* includes the ability to share bookmarks across computers in a way in which I can agree. Though I will add that the flat structure of the bookmarks (i.e.-only one level down of folders) leaves a little to be desired. Then again, perhaps that will make it difficult for me to get my bookmarks all messy like I usually seem to do.

lyrics: Sinead O'Connor, Troy.

colors: same as before. still with the burgundy and burnt sienna, etc.

mood: tired.

chant/prayer/mantra: asleep in heavenly peace? sometimes i wonder, by continuing to envision a heavenly state of existence here and now, does it keep me/us from being fully awake to the hellish war slogging on around us?


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter