May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

 

Center for Islamic Studies now Open

I'm so excited. I didn't get to go to the opening of the Center for Islamic Studies, but am very much looking forward to its presence at the GTU, and hope to take at least one class there, if possible. Read the article at the link above to find out more about why this is so important (hint, hint: pax hominibus).

Also, I'm excited because I may get to take a class at my own school on the Art of Sufi Storytelling. It would complement my Intro to Preaching course quite well I hope.


pax hominibus,
joel

PS - in entirely unrelated news, this opinion piece about the "outsourced brain" rings strangely true.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter