May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

 

An Angry Atheist Explains Why

A friend just sent me a link to this post and I thought it was brilliantly evocative. To understand why Atheists are angry, and why its important that they be so, please read this blog article.

Greta Christina's words helped me to identify some inner turmoil of my own (mainly related to anger and ambivalence). I'm a multitheticalist which is a conglomerate system of belief which includes both atheist and theistic models of understanding the world. For more information on what "multithetical" means, check this previous post.

OK I gotta go fill out some important forms for school.

Thanks, and enjoy every sandwich.

lyrics: John Coltrane Giant Steps.

colors: pink and brown.

mood: distracted.

chant/prayer/mantra:


pax hominibus,
joel

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter