May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

 
This morning has been a good one.

While walking the dog at 8 a.m., we passed by a guy smoking a big ol' stinky cigar, and then later, while walking to the BART station, parking their convertible automobile in a nearby parking lot, and i heard genesis' 'against all odds' blasting at high volume.

Pax hominibus,
Joel

--
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T


Comments:
I should note that the technology for delivering text messages to one's blog via Cingular mobile phones is not quite there yet. The original post cut off at "big ol' stinky ci"
 
great. now that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I am the most susceptible person ever for that kind of thing ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter