May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

Permaculture

I went to see a movie on permaculture (permanent agriculture), starring Bill Mollison, at a humanist church in Oakland with a friend. The movie choice was her suggestion, but I daresay it was just what I needed to see, after a week at UU GA where I found out a lot of what was wrong in the world but not as much of what to do about it.

Permaculture is more than a new way of gardening -
it's a sustainable way to live on planet Earth


If you ever get a chance to see a movie like this (the one we saw was from 1991), and if you care about our Earth, it will make you want to garden.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments:
I am a massive fan of permaculture and have spent a lot of time studying it. You starting reading enough of it, you start to think about everything in permaculture terms...it's kinda fun.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter