May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, April 27, 2007

 

Mike Penner --> Christine Daniels

Looks like L.A. Times sportswriter Mike Penner is transitioning from male to female, and wrote about it in today's column.

It will be interesting to watch how this transpires. I wish hir (or whatever pronoun Mike/Christine prefers) all the luck in the world through this freeing change.

lyrics: "Ring them bells." - Bob Dylan

colors: yellow-green, with rainbows

mood: studious

chant/prayer/mantra: I pray that the people who are conditioned to hate or devalue people based on sexual orientation and/or gender expression because of their understanding of what their religious leaders teach will find the deeper truths of the heart. And soon.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter