May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

 

rich and powerful white guy holds life of black guy in his hands, other rich and powerful white guy disrespects entire country. more news at eleven.

music: Exhuming McCarthy by REM. Just read he died.

colors: Black, Grey, Dark Grey

mood: Blah

thoughts: The man who could be the anti-terminator ought not make his decision on Stanley Williams life based on what will get him reelected. King George wants to wipe up his feculent mess with the constitution. “Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

chant/prayer/mantra:
think 'effective'

pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter