May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

I have been in love



colors: white and blue

mood: a little blah. i went out and had pizza and single malt scotch and bourbon last night. not up, on the rocks.

kind or unkind thought for the day: everything is technically for sale to some degree, it's just a question of how blatant the currency is. money is the most obvious.

starpower: 0.5 thurstons, despite wearing my t-shirt with the big star on it.

chant/prayer/mantra: from the lyrics to this song


You're lonely rolling star
Don't stop moving, ok?
You're lonely rolling star
Now, let's face forward and go


You're lonely rolling star
Don't give up, ok?
You're lonely rolling star
Give me a call some time



a fran-style bus hug to ya,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter