May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

 

Fwd: [revjd -- - -- - - - -- -- - -- - --> Time for Timer.] New comment on Kids for Peace.

Hi Gaile, Thanks for the comment.  Yr more than welcome.  Yes, may Henry and his generation, and th ones to follow -- May they live, love, grow and thrive in True Liberty.

Do feel free to share that link. I think he'd be fine with that.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gaile <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: 2008/9/19
Subject: [revjd -- - -- - - - -- -- - -- - --&gt; Time for Timer.] New comment on Kids for Peace.
To: amishfreedomrocker@gmail.com


Gaile has left a new comment on your post "Kids for Peace":

wow, Henry always amazes me. From the first time I met him (at your wedding) I was just in awe of him, and he was what, three then? I love how at ten he's talking about the younger generation, and love more that having known him, it seems perfectly logical for him to say that. Somehow, he seems older than me. Thanks for sharing this!



Posted by Gaile to revjd -- - -- - - - -- -- - -- - --> Time for Timer. at 19 September, 2008 18:51



--
pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

http://revjd.blogspot.com/

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain

"A dream is the bearer of a new possibility." -Howard Thurman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter