May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

 

the wheel

.
as long as i'm mentioning all sorts of wild chariot-y stuff, here's a piece of art i did 10-15 years ago.

it's called "the wheel" and apparently its based off of ezekiel's version somehow.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

by the way, if you like this image and are on facebook, the wheel is available as a piece of flair (kind of a cheesy thing, but hey). just browse for "the wheel"

Labels: ,


Comments:
Ah! I couldn't figure out what it was when I saw it as a piece of facebook flair. Mind you, I like it a lot, but it sort of reminded me of a psychedelic boot print. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter