May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, October 8, 2006

 

One of the first automobiles


I was at the library studying today and while taking a short break, I found an old picture of one of the first automobiles from the late 1800's before Henry Ford got his automation line going.

What's neat about this pic is that the steering wheel is a lever in one hand, and the throttle is a lever in the other. The automobiles of that day were dangerous and they typically went only about ten miles per hour.... Things evolve over time, don't they?

lyrics: There has to be an invisible sun. - Police
I decree that today that life is simply taking and not giving. - Smiths

colors: b&w

mood: okay

chant/prayer/mantra: hey! :)


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter