May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

 

Bible Reading on the First Moon Visit

I was just looking up the month of my B-day in wikipedia and found this nugget, where the astronauts who first circled the moon read from the book of Genesis. Then the first guy who set foot on the moon took communion. Wow. He smuggled bread and wine into a lunar lander module.

lyrics: I must do what I must do, and I do, though I know better. - DEVO

colors: reddish orange, and miracle sun yellow (I recently received my second copy of Capable Egg by Lullaby Baxter Trio in the mail and that's the color of the CD printing)

mood: tired. must study.

chant/prayer/mantra: as always, focus.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter