May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

 

reading material from channing and dostoevsky

 
music: theme from friends....

colors: pink and green

mood: razzed, jazzed

thoughts: a reading from william ellery channing, for my uu theologies class:

a dostoevsky story i still want to read.

btw, apocatastasis is my new favorite big word.

oh, also i have some new grounded-soteriological info on salvation, hell and damnation. can't wait to share. :)

chant/prayer/mantra:
all together now.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments:
apactostoishtimitshis?
What's that? Is it infectious, or can it be eaten like candy on a hot day when even the dogs are too lazy to bark and the sun pours in like some rabid iflux of multispectrum visible wave gerbil migration?
Perhaps it's the -6 temperature outside that's the real issue?
praise cheesus, that's all you knead to know.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter