May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Bush Family has Ties to Satanist Wrestler Running for Minnesota Gov

 
music: some melody or other

colors: peach, black

mood: ok

thoughts: Good ol' Minnesota. Gotta love Minnesota.

I read a snippet about Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey in Harper's weekly review, so checked out his site. Not horrible, but not good. That site is kinda unsavory in a special way. I suppose I should also clarify the alleged ties. Looks like there's a couple pics of this guy and his wife or girlfriend standing by Jeb and selling a painting. Also some email/mail correspondences that are not answered by either George or Jeb, but some assistants from somewhere in the bureaucracy.

To look on the dark side though, this guy, although an avowed satanist and witch, is probably small potatoes on the continuum of evil that the Bush family deals with on a weekly basis.


chant/prayer/mantra:
Heal.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter