May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Pic of Bay Bridge

 
music: melvins - revolve

colors: drying pine needles

mood: all right.

thoughts: here's a picture, composited from 6 individual pics into one long one. the perspectives a bit weird, but that's to be expected, i suppose. blogspot seems to cap the file resolution, so send me an email if you'd like a higher res image.

...

the lovely lady in the picture is none other than my mother-in-law, who's birthday was yesterday (or today, if you count it in sleep cycles).

chant/prayer/mantra:
meld it all in.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter