May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

former description for this blog

i've decided to have a little more directed theme for this blog, so in the interest of archiving, here's the old description:


Named after a PSA ad from the early 70s with a Schoolhouse Rock type character showing how to make a sandwich out of two crackers & some peanut butter this is.

More info here.


Also, probably not too long before something like a big shoe or penny drops. Anyway, if you like, pass it on. If you don't, due to content, or something you'd like me to rap Anchower-style* on, amp it.

*Anchower
cheers,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter