May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

wow. blogspam.

colors: red orange yellow

mood: just all right, recovering and obtaining extra slack

kind or unkind thought for the day: i like oakland. will always be fond of madison.

starpower: funny fish

chant/prayer/mantra: om mani padme hum

Just got a comment the other day -- my first ever "blog spam"

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I give it an A+ with a Gold Star!! If you want, you can check out my earn extra money online [bold part was a link] blog that reveals many things that nobody knows about how to easily make 90k/month online.

09 August, 2005 23:44


I'm deleting it forthwith.

Link of the day: Craigslist

fran-style bus hugs to all,
joel

p.s. Hi Ellie! So far nothing broken, except one piece, which was a result of clumsiness unpacking, not the pack job.

Comments:
Omg! I got spam for the first time today too! But mine was about buying stocks at $.0036-something-yadda-yadda...

Very weird. Glad to know I'm not alone in the universe of Spam.

Glad you like Oakland. Someone's got to, right? ;-) KIDDING!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter