May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, January 22, 2010

 

Fascinating Deconstruction of the Social Construction of Sexual Orientation

.

Here is the link to the Prop 8 Trial in the Federal Appeals court. I think that's currently where it is in the process. Given the recent Supreme Court conservative bloc activist decision against campaign finance reform, I'm worried about what will happen if/when Prop 8 makes it to their door.

I won't comment on the trial right now, but this provides a valuable view into a sociological understanding of gayness. :)


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter