May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

 

Book list 4 (post library)

.
I don't work at the library any more, but I have a few notecards with book titles on them that my sweetie wants me to throw out so I'm going to digitize them.

  1. God's Beauty Parlour, by Stephen Moore
  2. Eat, Drink and Be Merry, for Tomorrow we Live, by Michael Taylor
  3. Brave New World Order, by Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer
  4. Conscience vs. Law, by Jeremiah Newman (special note: p.19 is interesting)
  5. Faith and Choice in the Works of Joss Whedon, by K. Dale Koontz
  6. Lesbian Nuns, by Rosemary Curb
  7. Jesus' Strategy for Social Transformation, by Emerito P. Nacpil
  8. Queer Phenomenology: Orientations, Objects, Others, by Sara Ahmed
  9. The Artifice of Love: Grotesque Bodies and Song of Songs, by Fiona C. Black
  10. Charts of Cults, Sects and Religious Movements, by H. Wayne House
  11. An Army with Banners: The Real Face of Orangeism, by William Brown
  12. Moral Problems, by James Rachels
  13. A Manual for Writers, by Kate L. Turabian


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter