May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

 

Amazing Mediterranean Salsa Recipe

.
This is more of a Mediterranean salsa/spread than I'd put on burritos, but I can imagine it being good on most anything savory.

Ingredients
6 oz. marinated artichoke hearts
2 roasted red peppers
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 c. capers
4 garlic cloves
1/2 c. minced parsley
1/2 c. grated Parmesan
1/3 c. olive oil

Method
1. Chop peppers
2. Mince garlic
3. Add capers, artichokes, parsley and peppers
4. Blend to a coarse puree
5. Add lemon juice, Parmesan, and olive oil

For best results, serve with toasted pita bread.

YUM! Special thanks to Liz for this!

pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter