May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

 

Tonight's Guacamole Recipe

.
I made guacamole today, and for the first time it turned out. Maybe because while I was making it, I was really appreciating the true awesomeness of a just-perfectly-ripe avocado. There's just such a short window. Plus, the tomato I used was one of seven runty tomatoes that grew in our "garden" on the sidewalk outside our apartment. It was pretty tasty.

Adapted from one I found here:

lyrics:
"Do you make guacamole?
Yes, I do make guacamole.
Uh, I would like a side of guacamole on my Tostitos
I like to dip the Tostitos in the guacamole
Can I get a basket, I told you about a basket of chips"
From Pollo Asado, by Ween

colors: green and red, which by the way, Henry was very interested in the little green and red lights all along the movie theater walls (we went to see the new Harry Potter)

mood: okay

chant/prayer/mantra: may our days have enjoyment within and all around them


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter