May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

 

iGoogle photo themes from Google Blog

So Google is encouraging art. I'm all for that, and I think this is a great idea. Basically, you can add any of these sets of art to be at the top of your iGoogle portal page. They would like people to vote so they can determine which ones to keep

That's very good, and I have two issues, or things that would make it better.

1. This should be entirely open format, so that, for example, if I had 4 pictures cropped to the correct resolution, I could post them on, say, Picasa, as a set. Then others could just click it and use it without it having to be formally *on* the iGoogle themes page. Integration is a good thing.

2. The resolution on these is kind of limited. On a 1920 x 1200 monitor, the right and left ends are just empty black boxes. It would be great if these images were wider, so that those with wider screens could see more edge. Not a huge deal, but just a refinement.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter