May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

 

Indoor Skydiving

 I've been skydiving one time, and it was one of the most intense things I've ever done.  But it took a lot of training and had the possibility of serious injury.

Looking at this site, apparently one can do freefall simulations in a wind tunnel for $50. 

I'm right now imagining spending an hour a day at a local community rec center, doing stretches, yoga poses, etc, all while buoyed up on air.  And if the fan was operating off of solar power, all the better.

chant/prayer/mantra: Take some time out for fun.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter