May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, March 13, 2009

 

Speaking of slow --> The Anatomy of a Snail

Click here, and see if you can guess where the various organs of a snail actually reside.

I could not. At first, I was even thinking that the head was on the left, which really made it difficult.

lyrics:
"It's conditional
Not for free
There are strings attached
Tied to me
I'll want something back
If you agree
To be in love with me."
From Conditional, by Tracy Chapman

Oh, and regarding the "Speaking of slow" comment in the title. I was referring to the previous post's sermon, where I was referring to photons of light from the Sun's core.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter