May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

 

Not that I advocate this point of view exactly, but...



In a way, this rings a little true. The world is burning, and I sure do have a lot of books left to read.

Triage time, huh?

Gosh, asofterworld.com is such an honest and inspiring website.

lyrics:
Learn to love me
And assemble the ways
Now, today, tomorrow, and always
My only weakness is a listed crime
But last night the plans of a future war
Was all I saw on channel four.

From Shoplifters of the World, by The Smiths

colors: orange and white, from my favorite Smiths' album cover.

mood: with cheer, ennui, and desire

chant/prayer/mantra: Hullo, there, blue people! Won't you join us? Hook up, and otherwise co-mingle? Whaddaya say?

(Honest, I'm not really on a British jag or anything, just circumstantial.)


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter