May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

Partially for my own reference

I just realized that this blog is a place where sometimes I put down my thoughts in public for my own reference, and for yours. These include recipes, my artwork, the books from the school library I wish I could read, and now I'm going to start adding some favorite Bible verses and quotes from other texts.

As a reference, so I can remember the stories (not presently recalling all of them by book/chapter/verse), the ones that most readily come to mind are: john 3:17 of course, the one where Jesus gets P.O.'ed at the church leaders for carrying in th footsteps of previous leaders by killing their prophets, the one where the rabbis call on jesus and recognize him as having values that transcend those of human society, revelation 10, john 1:1. I need to scrape together several from other sources, but those are all over the place.



pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter