May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

 

Awesome Article with Information I've Wanted to See for Quite Sometime

I am currently reading the print version of this article entitled "Science and Technology for Sustainable Well-Being". In it, he talks candidly about the state of the world (mainly from a human-centric viewpoint), and the role Science and Technology can play to help restore it. The article is surprisingly concise and brief, considering how much key information it has on the leading causes of mortality, the state of our water supply (and the feasibility of getting desalination up and running), our use of the world's resources, and the importance of developing and maintaining sustainable economic and political systems to complement a sustainable ecological practice.

chant/prayer/mantra: For the Earth, our home, may we live always in such as way as to bless it.

pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter