May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

 

Fwd: JOY AFTER SURFERNESS

I just got this simple email from a spammer. Yes, there is indeed nothing other than the Subject line, but it makes me wonder about ways in which "surferness" could be not other than joyful? I was groggy this morning until I read this, now my mind is firing on all three cylinders.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: john5_booma1 <john5_booma1@ig.com.br>
Date: 08-May-2007 06:05
Subject: JOY AFTER SURFERNESS
To: john5_booma1@ig.com.br


--
pax hominibus,
agape to everyone,
joel


http://revjd.blogspot.com/

Enlightenment means choosing to dwell in the state of presence rather than in time. It means saying yes to what is.
-Eckhart Tolle

All formal dogmatic religions are fallacious and must never be accepted by self-respecting persons as final.
-Hypatia of Alexandria

Lets just be glad for the time together -
Lifes such a treat and its time you taste it.
There aint a reason on earth to waste it.
It aint a crime to be good to yourself!
-Kiss, "Lick It Up"

If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else.
-Joseph Campbell

If men were angels, no government would be necessary.
- James Madison

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter