May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Monday, October 30, 2006

 

the inbox from hell

i've finally decided to just start clearing my email inbox out. while i do it, i'm going to just write a list of what tunes show up on on the media shuffler:

  1. Sugar Mountain by Neil Young
  2. Sing Your Life - Morrissey
  3. There's Too Much Love - Belle and Sebastian
  4. The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll [Live] - Bob Dylan
  5. Lisa Says - The Velvet Underground [Live]
  6. TP Parter - Butthole Surfers
  7. La, La, La, He, He, Hee - Prince
  8. John, I Love You - Sinead O'Connor
  9. How Beautiful You Are - The Cure
  10. Store Bought Bones - The Raconteurs
  11. I still Miss Someone - Johnny Cash
  12. Hot Pants Explosion - The B-52's
  13. Spread Eagle Beagle - The Melvins
  14. De doo doo doo, De da da da - The Police
  15. To All the Girls I've Loved Before - Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias

colors: Red, Green, Yellow stripes on a pair of Adidas

mood: tired

chant/prayer/mantra: keep at it, man.


pax hominibus,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter