May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, October 27, 2006

 

Going to slow down with the posts a bit...

okay...
Upon rereading, it looks like I've posted a whole bunch in the last couple days. I'm going to rest a bit and give you all a chance to catch up.

I just checked my blog stats for the first time in a few months, and readership is up a smidge. AND they have a new feature that's hooked into Google maps, so one can see the location of the visitors, or at least their ISP.

pushpin map of locations for recent readers of this blog


lyrics:
And when a child is born into this world
It has no concept
Of the tone the skin is living in
It's not a second
Seven seconds away
Just as long as I stay
I'll be waiting.
-Youssou N'Dour, Seven Seconds Away

colors: red green yellow

mood: tired. i went to bed at 5:00 a.m., and i am now fully phase-shifted.

chant/prayer/mantra: something or nother about yosemite. something grand, about the purple mountains majesty, etc.




pax hominibus,
joel

Comments:
I any time I read Deuteronomy on your blog, or even more stuff from the book of hate and killin' called the old testament, it makes me think you should check into a mental health spa.
That mean old bible is scarin' me. Bleeeeech!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter