May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 
I don't have any clue what my old password for the other blog was, that pretty much never got off the ground because I was so busy (if you want to see a perfectly aborted blog, go to http://revjd909.blogspot.com.) It drives me crazy that I've changed email accounts since then, and somehow the usual password that I use for stuff like this didn't work, nor did all of the other usual passwords I use for other things. Why does that happen to me? A coworker suggested that that is what a PDA is for -- put your passwords in it. Duh.

Anyway, I'm inspired by a friend who's been journalling like mad, so I'm going to try and kick this off again.

Happy Thursday!
Joel

Can I upload pictures, or just link to pictures I upload elsewhere? Hmmm, the former sure would be nice... Looks like there's a link to some info just above the text entry field -- I guess I'll study up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter