May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

 

happy good friday and good saturday: sfood h "engagement. how much light do you want?"

my status:

"I got a case of listerine and visine in my recent past.  
And I wanna rock it."  

Doing the Elementary Backstroke.  
Ah Hoo!  
Ah, Hoo!
Oh, Oh hooooh!!  

I am elevated and connected.  
The smell of Vinegar 
reminds me of the Passion.  
I cry twice when I reflect upon the Roman spear thrust in his side,
Upon the cross.
Such a loss.
Such a needless twisted loss.
Easter Sunday has a new kind of ring to it.  
Welcome, 2012.
Signed, the Crucified Multitudes.

--------------------------------

narrator: i engage you.

reader: we engage each other.

narrator: i am engaging you.

reader: how shall i engage you?

narrator: how shall i engage YOU?  As a teacher, as an equal?  as a sibling or partner on this our only planet?  

when i am living the seven UU principles, planet wide--everyone knows and recites them once a night or once a month, or once a week, or maybe at all the ball games.  i submit that that's a good price to pay for global community, love and security.

followed by inarticulated proteins of a sermon about what level we may expect our brilliant shining christ to come barging through on?  quasar, star, planet, or moon? 

a sermon about ways you may be planning to save someone else, and/or the world--or the ways in which you need the world to save you?  a sermon written brother to brother, brother to sister, brother to sibling, to father, to daughter, to wife, to mother,  to son, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, cousins too.


ask do you want A) an angel ten thousand amps loud; or B) a partner with equity; or would you C) expect a devil with 180 degree polar-rarity to make you rip off yr shirt, show tooth and nail, and duke it out with?  you tell me.  it's time.

this is the beginning of an ethically-balanced ternary principled-enumeration consensual compassion system, courtesy of christ consciousness, 2012.

i pause to greet you dear dragon's breath grower, i greet you dear purple erkel grower, i greet you dear rombauer chardonnary vintner and grape pickers, and haulers, i greet you earth, for providing food, air, and water free of charge.  i thank you each for being in my life and my world.  know, i love you.


Blessings and gratitude,
Joel


We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.  --Frank Tibolt 

"Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important." -Lisa Hoffman 





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter