May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 

Time to heave out the old header text...

It used to say:
This place is a public journal of self-self discovery, on any level.
With hope and joy, this will to self-determine rises to the occasion past any and all barriers and impediments.  I hope that this will uses any and all ethical means and tools worthy of applying to reason/emotion/mixed-complicated-relationships/gut-feeling known as humanity.
Also whatever's arisen in the scrambled eggs upstairs and happens to spill through my fingers. :|

Soon it will say something different.

chant/prayer/mantra: Invite a little change once in a while.

pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter