May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

 

two indispensable pieces of wisdom this week from facebook

from the blue buddha quote collective:
"anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind."

and from a friend Branduin:
[absolutely integral to novel writing:] "Motive is the secret to well rounded characters."
(On reflection, I also think that motive is the secret to establishing a proper narrative IRL.)

,
Many blessings,
Joel


"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes
the existing model obsolete."
 -Buckminster Fuller (Architect and Geometrist)

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter