May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

 

Sci-fi Books and Authors to Read

.
Here is a quick list of books that my friend Andy recommended, so I'm stashing/sharing the list here before I lose them.

American Gods, by Neil Gaiman
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, by Susannah Clarke (Edwardian-era magicians)
Perdido St. Station and The Scar, by China Mieville
Old Man's War series by John Scalzi,
Beyond the Mountains of Madness, by HP Lovecraft
Declare, Anubis Gates, Last Call, and Expiration Date, by Tim Powers
Hellboy Series, and PBRD Series, by Mike Nignola
The Atrocity Archives and The Jennifer Morgue, by Charles Stross




chant/prayer/mantra: mmm sci-fi!


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter