May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

 

A couple busted plastic fork heads

.
A few months back, I found these two fork heads at separate times in our neighborhood.

Do you prefer the one on the left (Nosferatu), or the one on the right (Just enough metal for one hand)?


pic #1: doctored for appropriate lightness and contrast




pic #2: background made red, to look extra evil, but also a makes the forks look green, for a christmasy effect




pic #3: the original, as taken by my cameraphone



lyrics: "Too much metal for one hand?"

chant/prayer/mantra: Take time out to appreciate the simple things.


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter