May I let my voice be a clarion call. I will use these words for justice. I will use these words for truth. And humour.

Friday, February 20, 2009

 

Scientology's Universal Declaration of Human Rights

I came across this on the net after watching a video on Scientology, made by the Scientology community.  The video was obviously very slanted, yet, their list of human rights is quite noble, if not difficult to attain and enforce.

Also, I did a quick search for a list of human responsibilities, and came up with this.

I wonder when somebody will get it right.

lyrics: The moustache stays right where it's at.
From The Incomparable Mr. Flannery, by Clutch


pax hominibus,
agape to all,
joel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free page hit counter